Thursday, March 21, 2013

With Breathless Anticipation...

...I count the hours until Spring Break: 18!

But, in the meantime, I have two things to share with you:

1)

2) Good luck getting into the rent check! I suffer from a hereditary condition called "hoarding." This means that you are probably used to receiving packages that seem like they are filled with my trash. However, I prefer to think of the packages as being filled with recycled goods. They often come in recycled containers, as well: envelopes or boxes that someone else sent to me first. It may very well in fact be that you will receive one of my recycled goods...as your birthday gift. Please do not be offended, and know that each item is special and sentimental to me. Usually, it is a souvenir of some place I've enjoyed, and I want to share it with you, or it is an artifact from a special time in my life, whether you were a part of that time or not. 

If perchance you have no idea what I'm talking about and would like to receive some of my recycled goods in the mail, send me a facebook message with your mailing address, and let's get the ball rolling. 

Patience is a virtue, though, and the ball isn't going to roll until after SPRING BREEEEAAAAK!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment