Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Spring Break Snow Day

I'm officially done (after this) hollering SPRING BREEEAAAK!!! because it is half over.

Originally, this was to be a short product-review post discussing the virtues of the Toro Power Shovel. Ace, who shoveled after what was at first the Most Disappointing Snowstorm Ever but soon shaped up to the tune of eight and half inches of snow, not bad, not bad.



Ace's evaluation is that the power shovel is no good. Of course, it is the less-expensive alternative to the traditional snowblower. It looked pretty cool to me, but I wasn't the one shoveling. Most online reviews are pretty good. 

And that was supposed to be the post, until I met, a day late and a dollar short, Plants vs. Zombies.  

That was how I spent my snow day. 

I still have never played Oregon Trail. At least not that I remember. 

I'll give you a couple of screen shots, and then you can click the link and thank me later. 





No comments:

Post a Comment