Tuesday, April 30, 2013

o_O

Among the Yiddish words commonly used in American English, Miss Gokey's favorite is "kevetch." We were bantering back and forth today about the fact that Carl Azuz was lookin' good for his broadcast, and this word came up again.

This post is not kevetching, it's fishing for compliments.

6 a.m. Facebook mobile app allows me to receive, but not post, messages and status updates
7 a.m. Arrival to school
7:30 a.m. Structured teacher planning meeting
8 a.m. Advisory goal-setting
9 a.m.-12:20 "Why is Africa the Way it is Today?"
12:20-12:40 Lunch
12:40-2:16 more "Why is Africa the Way it is Today?"
2:16-2:41 o_O
2:41-6:42 Promethean training (including transport)

And now it is 6:42 and that's enough kevetching.

OH, and also 23 hours ago, I had my very first ever skype call. Thank you, Amanda Otradovec.

So you can see that because I am a total beast, I have survived this very challenging day, including a few gems left unmentioned in my itinerary, such as a seemingly-endless 4-minute conversation with a certain child whose good side it pays me to stay on. That's horrible grammar, but if you have followed my career this year, you know exactly what I mean.

The purpose of this page is to bring you skills that you will need and use. Therefore I will share with you, if you care to read onward, the final crowning achievement of my day: How to Effectively Insert Containers in a Flipchart Page.

Because I am going to spend some time with F. Scott Fitzgerald and Ansel Adams to reaffirm my faith in all things good, I will give you these skills via a web link you could easily find yourself if you were inclined to google the above concept. Sadly, the most useful video of the several I've reviewed so you don't have to is Australian, and proudly waves their flag to prove it.

Before pasting the link, I would like to express my displeasure with my 2nd-least-favorite word after "just," which is, "simply." I encountered the demon word "simply" several times while setting up the skype equipment.

Ok, now I'm really finished with kevetching for the day.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=how+to+insert+containers+in+a+flipchart&view=detail&mid=D9D9DB829C91CE1B7484D9D9DB829C91CE1B7484&first=0&FORM=NVPFVR&qpvt=how+to+insert+containers+in+a+flipchart






No comments:

Post a Comment