Thursday, April 4, 2013

Truancy

So, the last 48 hours have been unbelievably active.

I congratulated myself on all that I accomplished, created a memo in my Sidekick that included 11 new things to accomplish, did something that wasn't even on the list, which I'll tell you about briefly, played Plants vs. Zombies for an hour, then decided to take the rest of the night off.

You will notice that my amazon store, instead of containing 70 books and CDs, has been reduced to just two items.

You will also notice that my wish lists have been updated. I'm a big fan of lists. I like to check things off. In fact, I added cleaning out my amazon store to my list of things to do, just so I could check it off. I'm an INFJ, after all.

My friends, if you do not have wish lists, you should. Unless you are ESTP. Haha.

Good night. Look for an actual TOPIC the next time I post. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment