Tuesday, July 10, 2012

All Dressed Up...

To think, I was worried that my extended summer vacation would result in a lack of things to blog about. Lucky for all of us, the Northwest Indiana Visitor's Center is currently hosting a "trashion fashion" exhibit. As soon as I saw it, I thought to myself, "Aha! We'll have to make clothes like THESE in the apocalypse!" There were skirts and vests made of neckties! Flip-flops made of drink wrappers! Shirts made from pet food bags! And other clothing items made from such ingredients as...

romance novels,



negatives,

shower curtains,



















and my personal favorite:


POP TART WRAPPERS!

I never would have even considered what to wear after the apocalypse, figuring my brilliant plan for looting and just continuing to wear my favorite t-shirts would work. Now, I have something new to think about when preparing for DOOM.

Hopefully, I've given you something to think about, too...

If not, well...

What about this guy?


I have no idea what he's wearing on his head or what it's made from, but I think the kids today would use just one word to describe it: Swag. 

No comments:

Post a Comment