Thursday, July 19, 2012

Art and Lies

This brief post exists to introduce you to some websites that feature post-apocalypse art.

The first is from the Creative Boom and comes from a tweet from that random geography guy that I follow on Twitter. The live exhibition of "Manchester Apocalypse" will only be available to my readers in the UK. The rest of us will just have to live vicariously through them.

Them, and the internet. Of course when I read the article about "Manchester Apocalypse," I thought, "I've seen something like this somewhere before." Maybe in movies or in my art history class. What I love most about the second website is that you can rate the slides from "hellish" to "heavenly" on the side. The hyperlinks are the results of my google search, which you can just as easily do yourself.

On that somewhat bored note, I bid you adieu, loyal readers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment