Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Short and Sweet (More Food for Thought)

Tomorrow is a very special day! First, it is Jodi's 35th birthday. It is also, however, PI DAY! This is the annual occasion when I get to wear my shamrock pi shirt, shown here during a 2009 trip to the Rhyolite Ghost Town:
Woot! I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!!! Since I still suffer guilt from having stolen an image from a Scholastic publication, I will go ahead and promote them by telling you to check this out! Then just google "pi day" and read all about it. When it became a school tradition, I don't know. The first time I heard of it was 2007. I think I got the shirt in '08.

What does this do to help us out in the apocalypse? Well, if you're me, it prompts me to type "zombie pie" into google, learn that iPad users have access to a free app called "Zombie Pie" which allows them to throw cartoon pies at some cartoon undead, and get insanely jealous because you (meaning I) have a humongous iPod CLASSIC and an Android. Oh, well. Undaunted! Onward and upward!

*giggle*
*giggle**giggle*

Warning! This link is not for those who do not curse. This link is not for those who are easily offended. This link is not for social conservatives or people who do not appreciate sarcasm.

You're not going to believe this. Really, you aren't. Are you ready? Here it is.

That's right. I own that. It's not really for the apocalypse, because all the recipes call for ovens and such.

One such recipe appears on the Good Food blog. Feel free to make it tomorrow for Pi Day, but it's not the pie I'm going to make, because I need my pie to be far less complicated. Like...no-bake, for example. But that's just me.

In the meantime, since I can't practice aim with Zombie Pie, I'm headed out to the patio to play with the Nerf Darts.

No comments:

Post a Comment