Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Right Quick

I have little to say tonight, but what I have to say is important.
Boys and girls, it doesn't seem as if zombies are going anywhere anytime soon. 
I first read about the film Warm Bodies in this episode of the new Thoroughly Entertained blog, and I immediately knew that I wanted to see it. 

Many, many thanks to Miss Gokey, who happily gave up two hours of her President's Day to see it with me at Aliante Station. 

It's PG-13. Its cheesiness is part of its charm. It made me laugh, and it almost made me cry. 

It wasn't the whole from-the-zombie's-perspective thing that got me. I was blown away by that concept already, when I read Dust.So no, it's just that Warm Bodies is flat-out inspirational. 

Take those cinema passes you have laying around and go see it. 

In the meantime, or if not, at least check it out on tumblr. Unlike on my phone, on this laptop, tumblr moves. That kind of freaks me out, and so I hesitate to link it. It'll be okay. 

Be inspired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment