Wednesday, May 9, 2012

For Tonight's Skill...

...a day late and not helpful in the apocalypse, but nonetheless...

I'm going to try to learn how to imbed a video.

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/41781867?byline=0&amp;portrait=0" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe>

Hmm that totally didn't work, AND I spelled embed wrong...



Let's see if my 2nd attempt worked!
Ooh it looks like it totally did.
If so, two things...
1) This video is from the previously-mentioned, now-over-for-2011 Globe at Night campaign.
2) Here are the instructions for embedding videos in case the rest of you are SLOW like Yours Truly (YT).

Embedding is fun! I'll try it again, to at least make this blog post relevant by including an apocalypse joke, which I found on Pinterest thanks to the mad pinning skills of one Amanda Musgrove. Hmm, I'm going to have to work on adjusting the size. Ha! Enjoy.


Source: zazzle.com via Tiffany on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment