Monday, May 27, 2013

A Fitting Memorial

Let's begin this post with the actual memorial for Memorial Day, "In Flanders Fields" by John McCrae:
And now to add in some photos of and/or taken by myself, as I enjoyed this morning off by hanging out with Krista in the Boneyard. Here then, unformatted and in no particular order, I give you the history of Las Vegas.

Our tour guide (Troy?) under the city's founding date on an old Golden Nugget sign.







In the back is an old sign for the El Cortez, where I like to park my car when I go to Fremont St.







First and last sign you see on your way in/out of the tour.


We reminisced about the days when "T.I." had a family-friendly show.





You were unlikely to have seen anything in the above display that you won't see in anyone's photos who has ever visited the Boneyard. Krista (pictured above) is tres professionnelle, so I look forward to seeing her interpretation, color-corrected and in proper order and format. I'm sure her collection is where my FB profile photo and/or cover photo will come from.

Happy Memorial Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment