Thursday, August 2, 2012

Time is Running Out!

time to compose my post, that is1as you can see from the lack of capitalization and end punctuation, i am composing this  post on my ailing t mobile sidekick, beezlebub.
i just cannot tear myself away from the women's individual gymnastics and now|swimming.
i also cant see any cursor communicating is going to prove difficult for me.
time is also running out because there are less than three weeks left of my seven day weekend, before i report back to the front lines of public education in america.
dare i mention it? at this point, it should be self-explanatory: time to learn the skills that will help us thrive in the upcoming New World Economy...is running out.
I think me figuring out how to effectively use
 the buttons on Beezlebub to write a blog post is one of the horsemen, isn't it?
What Have We Learned?
Well, from evaluating Dana's readiness, I have learned (as if I didn't already know it)that I
............................................................................................................................................................
I couldn't take it! I had to get up from in front of the TV and switch to the real computer before my phone met with an unfortunate accident involving the bow window. >[

I have learned as if I didn't know it already that, in no uncertain terms, I am ready to move to a place within easy walking distance of a large body of fresh water so that I can not only stay alive but also to, as Miss Gokey says, "Calm my anguish." I'm just putting that fact out to the Sensei in hopes that the Sensei will send me a magic banana.

So, I've been doing that. I've also nearly finished the first skein of yarn that I wrote about so long ago, about a month ago. If the Status Quo Economy survives to the Christmas season, I think I'll be buying my scarf-presents, not making them.

I have become close to obsessed with the idea of apple cider, and I resolve to make it in the fall.

Finally, I have been practicing using a specimen of post-automobilism transportation excellence by riding around on a Collegiate bicycle from the 1970s. The blue one is mine.


So, I'm getting ready to go: down the trail, back to school, to a lake.
And you should be, too. On that happy note, I remind you to check out The Wannabe while you're trolling the blogosphere today. Krista is offering travel tips, and she should have good ones: she's composing from China!

One week from today I won't be cycling anymore, because I'll be away from the flat land.
I'll be back in Las Vegas. Between here and there is a plane ride during which I will dive into a very juicy book that I can't wait to review for you all.

See how much I love you, loyal readers, that I would tear myself away from what may possibly be the last Olympics that the world will see within our lifetimes?

Oh, and as a final note: I heard that zombies dig on the brains of people who eat lots of Chik-Fil-A because their brains are nice and fat. And that's all I'll say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment